powered by Cycle Law Scotland
Keeping the spirit of Touro alive at LoveTouro!
Welcome to LoveTouro – an open road Touro-based event hosted as part of the award-winning TweedLove Bike Festival – in the same place as Touro has been for years, but with a huge bike festival as part of the fun…
The TweedLove Festival (est 2010) celebrates riding bikes in the Tweed Valley, for every kind of rider – and is produced by the same team that delivers Tour O The Borders. So for 2024 we’re very pleased to bring you LoveTouro supported by Cycle Law Scotland. Tour O The Borders will return as a closed-road sportive on 7 September 2025.
While the closed-road negotiations are on-going, the aim is to keep the spirit of Touro alive with this one-off special edition open road sportive, with smiles for miles on idyllic quiet roads with the friendliest bunch of riders you’ll ever meet.
There should be plenty of familiarity for Touro veterans, but with different course lengths it’s a great chance for first time sportive riders too. LoveTouro is open for anyone 14 years of age or older. Children age 14 or 15 MUST ride with a responsible adult for the duration of the event and have parental consent. Anyone age 16 or older is considered an adult.
Please note this is not a closed road circuit.
Entries and more info will be available in early January.Enter Here
Just like Touro, LoveTouro offers you a choice of distances to ride. Please note, exact course and precise distances not yet confirmed.
- Approx. 100km
- Approx. 70km
So, what do you get for your money?
- A fantastic road ride through some of the UK’s best cycling landscapes and awesome scenery
- Great feed stations on the route with a variety of locally-made treats, including cakes and the world-famous macaroni pies from Forsyths of Peebles
- The best electronic chip timing system, rider times texted to you soon after finish
- Official medal for all finishers
- Mechanical support before and during the event
- Comprehensive first aid and safety provision around the course
- Water and toilet stops where you’ll most likely need them (we’re riders too!)
- Buzzing TweedLove Festival event village